Call Us For All Your Catering Needs!
East Bistro was created by three brothers who have come together to create a neighborhood eatery and coffee shop. Our commitment is to provide flavors of the Mediterranean, as our origins trace back to the region east of the Mediterranean. The elegant and tasty flavors of the East will unite with the serene breeze of Clearwater to create a unique eatery.
Enjoy authentic kebabs cooked to perfection and served over a bed of rice. Our various combo platters will leave your tummy happy and satisfied.
PPies - Fatayer
Fatayer are traditional baked pastries stuffed with a variety of delicious fresh ingredients. Great any time of day with your favorite drink.
Bosbousa, Baklava, Knafeh and other filo dough goodies are made to satisfy your sweet tooth. We offer single serve portions along with larger portions for your next party.
Coffees, teas, mochas, lattes, espressos and more. We offer plenty of caffeine to boost your soul.
2023 Holiday Schedule
We will be closed the following days:
- Private Event – Monday & Tuesday, February 13th & 14th
- Spring Event – Monday, March 13th
- Private Event – Tuesday, April 4th
- Eid Al-Fitr – Friday & Saturday, April 21st & April 22nd
- Private Event – Saturday, April 29th
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 29th
- Eid Al-Adha - Wednesday &Thursday June 28th & June 29th
- Independence Day – Monday & Tuesday, July 3rd & 4th
- Summer Holiday - Monday, July 24th through Thursday, August 24th
- Labor Day – Monday, September 4th
- Thanksgiving Holiday – Thursday, November 23rd to Saturday, November 25th
- Christmas Holiday – Monday, December 25th
- New Year’s Day – Monday, January 1st 2024